Aichi Vertical Mast Lift
18 -22 ft Working Height /
The new AICHI Vertical Mast Lift. This compact and versatile machine delivers an innovative solution for your tight-fitting, high-reaching needs. It runs longer and with precision travel that can’t be matched by traditional DC or hydraulic drive systems. Thoughtful ergonomics and quality components keep workers productive and minimize maintenance costs for ultimate peace of mind.
The thoughtful design of the AICHI Vertical Mast Lift puts you in control and grants everything you need to get the job done quickly and efficiently. The ergonomic control handle and smooth AC drive motors allow for precise positioning of the lift in tight quarters. A standard 110V power outlet allows for convenient use of power tools and battery chargers. And an intuitively designed platform extension provides an additional 15 inches of working space, making it easier to safely reach across objects.
Not available for rent, see our rental aerial lifts. or view our other vertical mast lifts for sale.
- Lift Capacity: Up to 500 lbs
- Working Height: 18 ft 4 in
- Platform Height: 12 ft 4 in
- Stowed Height: 6 ft
- Machine Weight: 2,161 lbs
- Lift Capacity: Up to 500 lbs
- Working Height: 21 ft 9 in
- Platform Height: 15 ft 9 in
- Stowed Height: 6 ft 1 in
- Machine Weight: 2,271 lbs
- Zero-degree inside turning radius for intuitive, easy operation.
- Heavy-gauge steel panels and powder-coated paint make the AICHI vertical mast lift built to last.
- Platform extension allows operators to reach across fixed objects for greater accessibility and flexibility.
- Alarm and indicators alert operators to unsafe working conditions and platform movement is limited until proper operation is restored.
- AC drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers greater power and longer battery life.
- Anti-rollback function to prevent the lift from rolling back down a ramp while in use.
- 3-stage telescoping mast with hydraulic cylinder and chain drive provides smooth operation and exceptional stability.
- Upper platform control box offers remote use for maneuvering the lift in tight spaces.
- 24 volt AC drive system
- Improved running time over DC or hydraulic drive motors
- Full 90-degree steering angle
- Zero-degree inside turning radius
- Anti-rollback function
- Roll-out platform extension deck
- 30% gradeability
- Reduced speed with platform elevated
- Proportional drive control
- Toyota motor controllers with CAN/BUS communication
- Controlled descent function
- Emergency lowering valve
- Tilt alarm
- Pothole protection system
- Horn & travel alarm
- Solid non-marking tires
- Steel construction on all panels
- 110V AC power to platform
- Powder-coated paint
- Spring loaded access gate
- Lanyard attachment points (2)
- Machine tie downs (front and back)
- Upper control box
- Joystick control with steering switch
- Tilt alarm indicator light
- Horn button
- Battery discharge indicator
- Detachable control cable
- Emergency Power Off (EPO)
- Remote off-truck operation capability
- Upper control lever guard
- Error indicator
- LCD multi-function display
- Brushless AC drive motors
- High-efficiency battery charger
- Cord error indicator
- Four 6 volt, 225AH deep cycle batteries
- Hydraulic oil lever indicator
- No-tools required, easy-access battery covers
Full Brochure and Specifications