The JLG 340AJ articulating boom lift is ideal for general contractors, steel erectors, painters, stadium construction and much more. Reach further with over 19-feet of horizontal outreach and stay on the job longer with a fuel-efficiency that’s hard to beat. This boom is powered by an environmentally-friendly Tier 4 diesel engine.
Rough-terrain? That’s no problem. The JLG 340AJ offers 45% gradeability and standard lug-tread pneumatic tires. This boom’s industry-leading terrainability will help you stay productive, even in tough conditions.
Ready to get to work? The JLG 340AJ is.
Not available for rent. View our rental aerial lifts.
See all articulating boom lifts for sale.
- Platform Capacity: 500 lbs
- Working Height: 39 ft 10 in
- Platform Height: 33 ft 10 in
- Horizontal Reach: 19 ft 11 in
- Up and Over Clearance: 17 ft
- Steel hoods provide added durability.
- Improved rough terrain capabilities for optimal off-slab productivity.
- Better fuel efficiency to lower costs and increase uptime.
- Standard articulating jib and over 19-foot outreach let you access hard to reach places.
- 4-foot articulating jib
- 355-degree non-continuous swing
- 30 x 60 in platform with side entry
- 180 degree hydraulic platform rotator
- Platform console machine status light panel
- 110V-AC receptacle in platform
- 5 degree tilt alarm/indicator light
- Lug tread pneumatic tires
- Swing out engine tray
- Gull-wing steel turntable hoods
- 12V-DC auxiliary power
- Hour meter
- Hydrostatic drive
- Proportional controls
- Control ADE system
- Lifting/tie down rugs
- Oscillating axle
- Cast aluminum control box
- All motion alarm
- Glow plugs (diesel engines)
- 30 x 48 platform
- Self-closing gate
- Mesh to top rail (bolt-on aluminum)
- Air line to platform
- AC generator
- 43.5 lb propane tank
- Chassis illumination lights
- Platform work lights
- Cold weather start kit
- Flashing amber beacon
- Arctic package (diesel only)
- Special hydraulic oils
Full Spec Sheet