The JLG 740AJ articulating boom lift is the ideal machine for working on aircraft of any size. This model features 74 feet of platform height, over 51 feet of outreach and it includes safety features you need when performing maintenance.
The articulating jib allows for more precise positioning and access to all external surfaces on any aircraft. The Fall Arrest platform lets you exit the platform withing a radius of six feet, while still having fall protection. The JLG 740AJ makes your aircraft maintenance procedures that much safer and easier to complete.
Not available for rent. View our rental aerial lifts.
See all articulating boom lifts for sale.
- Platform Capacity: 500 lb
- Working Height: 80 ft
- Platform Height: 74 ft
- Horizontal Reach: 51 ft 10 in
- Up and Over Clearance: 25 ft 1 in
- Fall arrest system allows you to move 270 degrees around and 6 feet beyond the platform.
- Articulating jib lets you reach all external surfaces of any aircraft made today.
- Jet blast standards of 80 mph steady winds and 90 mph gusts, so you can use in controlled and uncontrolled areas.
- Optional Soft Touch System reduces the risk of accidental contact and damage during aircraft maintenance.
- Fall arrest platform and boom
- 90 mph jet blasting rating
- 6-foot articulating jib
- 36 x 72 in low mount platform
- Fixed axle
- 2500W generator
- 180 degree hydraulic platform rotator
- Platform console machine status light panel
- 110V-AC receptacle in the platform
- 5 degree tilt alarm/ indicator light
- Swing-out engine module
- Gull-wing engine hood
- 12V-DC auxiliary power
- Hour meter
- Hydrostatic drive
- Proportional controls
- Lifting/tie down lugs
- All motion alarm
- Telematics ready harness
- Light package
- Soft touch system
- Air line to platform
- On board air compressor
- Welding lead to platform
- Alarm package
- Propane tank
- Cold weather start kit
- Hostile environment kit
- Platform work lights
- Flashing amber beacon
- Tool tray
Full Spec Sheet