Introducing the highest reaching telescopic, self-propelled boom lift to ever hit the market. The JLG 1850SJ features 19 stories of working height and a brand new chassis. Go where no boom has gone before with confidence at 185 feet.
This boom is much faster to full height, so operators can spend more time working and less time positioning. The axles take about one minute to extend or retract. They’re able to pivot in and out and don’t telescope like extendable axles on other Ultra Series boom lifts.
Not available for rent. View our rental aerial lifts.
See all telescopic boom lift makes and models.
- Platform Capacity (Restricted): 1000 lbs
- Platform Capacity (Unrestricted): 500 lbs
- Working Height: 191 ft 7 in
- Platform Height: 185 ft 7 in
- Horizontal Reach: 80 ft
- No over-sized load permit needed making transportation easier.
- Telescopic jib provides 2.9 million cubic feet of work area.
- Axles take approximately one minute to extend or retract.
- LCD Screen shows operators where they are in the work envelope along with other useful information.
- 36 x 96 in side entry platform
- Selectable capacity envelope
- Drive-out extendable axles
- 173 degree hydraulic platform rotator
- AC receptacle in platform
- Tilt light and alarm
- Swing-out engine tray
- 12V-DC auxiliary power
- Hour meter
- Control ADE system
- Full-time 4WD
- 3 selectable steering modes
- Proportional controls
- Gull-wing steel hoods
- Foam-filled rim protector lug tread tires
- Platform console machine status light panel
- Lifting/tie down lugs
- Engine distress warning/shutdown
- All motion alarm
- Glow plugs
- LCD panel at operator’s platform control console
- 36 x 72 in side entry platform
- 36 x 96 in fall arrest platform
- Self-closing gate
- Light package
- Flashing beacon
- Soft touch system platform
- Cold weather start
- Hostile environment kit
- Mesh to top rail
- Operator tool tray
- Accessory packages
Full Brochure and Specifications