Getting around crowded job sites is no problem with the JLG 260MRT midsize rough terrain scissor lift. With standard four-wheel drive, rugged lug tread tires and 35% gradeability, you’ll be able to keep work moving, on or off the slab. This scissor lift delivers exceptional mobility thanks to a narrow 69-inch chassis that gets you into those challenging spots.
A large work platform with a 4-foot roll-out deck extension keeps everything you need within arm’s reach. Simplified ground control wiring and built-in diagnostics are provided on the JLG 260MRT for serviceability.
Not available for rent. View our rental aerial lifts.
- Platform Capacity: 1,250 lbs
- Working Height: 32 ft
- Platform Height: 26 ft
- Machine Width: 5 ft 9 in
- Machine Length: 8 ft 9 in
- Machine Weight: 7,360 lbs
- Narrow 69-inch chassis fits into spaces other scissor lifts can’t.
- Large work platform and 1,250 lb. platform capacity so you can be more productive.
- Standard four-wheel drive and 35% gradeability to keep you going.
- Built-in diagnostics make servicing your rough-terrain scissor lift that much easier.
- 65 x 102 in. steel platform
- 4-foot manual roll-out deck extension
- Fold-down platform rails
- Moveable, removable platform control box
- Cross corner four-wheel drive
- Proportional hydrostatic drive control with thumb steer
- Proportional lift up
- 110V-AC receptacle in platform
- Hour meter
- Tilt light and alarm
- Lubrication-free scissor arm brushings
- Scissor maintenance prop
- Manual descent pull cable
- Heavy gauge steel chassis hoods
- Nickel plated pins, yellow zinc-chromate plated fasteners
- All motion alarm
- Leveling jacks
- Platform work lights
- Full swing-gate
- 110V-AC generator
- Flashing amber beacon
- 33.5 lb propane tank
- Hydraulic leveling jacks
Full Spec Sheet