The JLG 1732 high-capacity telehandler is ready for the toughest job sites and the heaviest loads. Built with the trademark JLG quality and durability, this telehandler lifts loads up to 16,755 lbs without skipping a beat.
Looking increase productivity and efficiency? Then you’ve come to the right place. The JLG 1732 telehandler’s inching feature automatically shifts the transmission into neutral when the service brake is depressed, allowing the operator to run the boom at maximum speed for faster delivery of loads at height.
Plus, the best-in-class cab includes tilt steering, intuitive single joystick control, adjustable suspension seat and an arm rest for superior operator comfort.
Not available for rent. View our rental aerial lifts.
- Max Lift Capacity: 16,755 lbs
- Max Lift Height: 31 ft 8 in
- Max Forward Reach: 18 ft 7 in
- Capacity at Max Height: 9,900 lbs
- Capacity at Max Reach: 5,500 lbs
- Optional SmartLoad Technology combines attachment recognition with real-time load data.
- Best-in-class cab with tilt steering, intuitive controls, adjustable suspension seat and arm rest to enhance operator comfort.
- Wide range of specialized attachments for construction, wind, oil and gas, mining and more.
- Cast counterweight and integrated tow hitch for added versatility on the job site
- Parking brake
- Certified ROPS/FOPS cab structure
- Tilt & auxiliary hydraulics on joystick
- Adjustable seat
- Single joystick controls
- Anti-theft cab
- Enclosed cab
- Tilt steering column
- Retractable sunscreen
- Hydraulic power steering
- Auxiliary electrics
- Hydraulic coupler
- Road lights
- Air conditioning
- Brick guards
- Work lights
- Positive air shut off
- Rotating beacon
- Roof wiper
- Reversing fan
- Ride control
- Reverse sensing technology
- Boom brushes
- Dual auxiliary hydraulics
- Arctic package
- Secondary steering
- Boom float
- Multi-function display with reversing camera
- White noise back-up alarm
- Multiple seat options
- SmartLoad Technology
Full Spec Sheet