The SkyTrak 10054 telehandler offers 10,000 lbs. of capacity and a 53-foot lift height – making it the highest reaching telehandler in SkyTrak’s line. Lift higher. Lift further. Lift more.
With up to 18 inches of ground clearance, you have more room to travel over rough terrain. A tight turning radius and three steering modes make navigating tight areas and handling rough terrain a simple task.
And when there’s not time for downtime, you’ll be happy to know that the SkyTrak 10054 has been re-engineered so technicians can access engine parts and other serviceable components more quickly.
Not available for rent. View our rental aerial lifts.
- Max Lift Capacity: 10,000 lbs
- Max Lift Height: 53 ft 2 in
- Max Forward Reach: 38 ft 9 in
- Capacity at Max Height: 4,000 lbs
- Capacity at Max Reach: 1,400 lbs
- Integrated tow hitch on the rear counterweight provides added job site versatility
- Easy-to-use controls allow for greater operator comfort and proficiency
- Two-wheel, four-wheel and crab steering can be changed as needed for better maneuverability
- Four-speed modulated transmission and high-performance axles increase agility
- Single joystick for lift, telescope and fork tilt functions allow operators to place loads with ease
- Integrated arm rest reduces operator fatigue and allows for finite joystick movements
- Emergency brake
- Certified ROPS/FOPS cab structure
- Adjustable suspension seat with retractable seat belt
- Rear view mirrors
- Single joystick control
- Integrated arm rest
- Power steering
- Enclosed cab
- Work lights
- Road lights
- Rotating beacon
- Air conditioning
- Reverse sensing system
Full Spec Sheet