The Aisle-Master forklifts is tough, versatile and built to last. Designed to withstand heavy-duty use inside and out, each robust articulated, very narrow aisle (VNA) forklift is manufactured to the highest standards.
With the ability to operate in very narrow aisles in the warehouse – as narrow as 5’6″ – the Aisle-Master articulated forklift increases and maximizes storage capacity of working operations; whether it be current or new layouts. What’s more, by using the one truck, users can increase productivity and eliminate time-consuming double handling and speed up “truck to rack” operations.
Get a quote for our other new forklifts for sale.
- Lift Capacity: Up to 4,500 lbs
- Lift Height: Up to 591″
- Maximum Speed: Up to 10 mph
- Gradeability: Up to 15%
- Increase and Maximize Storage Capacity with the ability of operate in aisles as narrow as 5’6″
- Large Rubber Tires make it possible for operators to load and un-load in semi-rough yards while enjoying a smooth ride regardless of terrain
- Easy Operation means Greater Efficiency and Higher Productivity resulting in better use of space and lower operating costs.
- High Quality Robust Construction of Chassis and Mast using high grade steel and castings gives better reliability and longer life span, reducing total cost of ownership.
- Eliminates the Need for Both Reach and Counterbalance Machines to minimize costs
- Available in electric and LPG powered models
- Large super elastic tires
- Robust chassis construction
- Integral sideshifter fitted as standard
- Traction and hydraulic motors
- Enhanced cabin ergonomics
Full Brochure and Specifications