Designed to deliver the most productive, safe and reliable way to handle your long and specialized loads, the electric-powered Combilift C12,000E forklift offers 12,000 lbs. of capacity.
Improving your workflow by effectively becoming three forklifts in one, this machine is a sideloader, counterbalance and narrow aisle forklift. This revolutionary design eliminates costly double handling of material and improves productivity.
The Combi C12,000E has the ability to quickly change the direction of its wheels and move in any direction. This 4-way movement gives this forklift the versatility to transport long loads through narrow doorways and around objects with confidence and utmost safety.
Not available for rent. View our rental forklifts.
Get a quote for our other new forklifts for sale.
- Lift Capacity: 12,000 lbs
- Lift Height: 159”
- Outside Turning Radius: 105.75”
- Maximum Speed: 6 mph
- Gradeability: 10%
- Designed to Improve Your Workflow by becoming three machines in one: a counterbalance forklift, an narrow aisle forklift and a sideloader
- Eliminates Costly Double Handling of Material and improves productivity
- 4-Way Movement gives the Combilift C8000E the versatility to transport long loads through narrow doorways and around objects with confidence and utmost safety
- Considerable Gains in Storage Density and Throughput can be achieved thanks to the C12,000E’s ability to operate as a sideloader
- Low Center of Gravity and Integrated Platform provide a very stable base for resting long loads on while transporting
- Innovated Moving Mast System and Hydraulic Fork Positioner allow the operator to adjust the forks, reach out, lift the load and place it on the platform without leaving the cab
- No-Nonsense Design give the C12,000E the strength to handle grueling schedules, indoors and out, in all weather conditions
- Rubber Mounted Cabin
- AC Motor Technology
- Multi-Direction Operation
- Load Sensing Steering
- Curtis AC Software
- 4 Way Lever Positioning of Wheels
- 2 Wheel Drive
Full Spec Sheet