From top to bottom, the Toyota 8-Series Order Picker was built to deliver the goods. Have high-reaching needs? Lift heights extending up to 390 inches and cushioned mast staging help you comfortably reach your tallest racks. Have to navigate very narrow aisles? Our available wire guidance and double rail guidance options allow for excellent aisle tracking that provides minimized rack impacts and enhanced operator confidence in narrow and very narrow aisle workplaces.
Legendary Toyota quality comes standard on the Toyota 8-Series Order Picker so you can focus more on the work that’s getting done and less on costly repairs and downtime.
Not available for rent. View our rental equipment.
Quick Spec Chart
||LOAD CAPACITY* (LBS)
||BASELEGS OVERALL WIDTH (IN)
||BATTERY COMPARTMENT WIDTH (IN)
||MAXIMUM FORK HEIGHT (IN)
||MAXIMUM TRAVEL SPEED FULL LOAD (MPH)
||MAXIMUM LIFT SPEED FULL LOAD (FPM)
||MAXIMUM LOWER SPEED FULL LOAD (FPM)
||V to 241 FSV to 240
||V to 366 FSV to 366
||V to 390 FSV to 366
* BASED ON 24” LOAD CENTER.
- AC Drive and Lift Motors’ provide superior performance and energy efficiency as well as reduced maintenance costs due to fewer moving parts.
- Flip-Up Sidegates are raised and lowered quickly, though there is no need to do so between picks. The interlocking deadman pedal controls travel and lift, maintaining operator safety while increasing efficiency.
- 36V Model utilizes a 36V electrical system for unparalleled performance and is perfectly suited for high throughput applications.
- Automatic Locking Pallet Clamp reduces operator effort. Optional configurations can accommodate center stringers up to 6 inches wide for optimal pallet handling versatility.
- Lift Logic Option continuously monitors lift height, allowing for optimized travel speed at various lift heights while still maintaining safe operation
- Orange forks
- Operator Presence Sensing System (OPSS) via flush mounted pedal
- Full body harness and energy absorbing tether
- Spring-applied/electric release parking brake
- 24 Volt or 36 Volt electrical system
- Independent lift, drive, and steer motors
- AC drive motor
- AC lift motor
- DC series wound lift motor
- Regenerative braking
- Multi-function control handle
- Fully variable lift/lower controls
- Programmable performance
- Hydraulic mast lowering deceleration
- UL “E” rating
Operability & Ergonomics
- Electronic power steering
- 39″ wide operator platform
- Full width operator tether bar
- Low 7.75″ step height
- Work material storage compartments
- Automatic return to center drive wheel upon start-up
- Drive wheel direction indicator
- Bubble cushioned floor mat
- Spring platform suspension system
- Anti-rattle mast
- Cushioned mast stops
- Cushioned mast staging
- 4 function hour meter
- Key on
- Deadman pedal
- Distance travelled
- No tools high-impact service access covers
- On-board diagnostics
- Battery compartment rollers
- Emergency manual lowering valve
- Battery discharge indicator w/lift interrupt
Full Spec Sheet