TOYOTA 3-WHEEL ELECTRIC
3,000lb - 4,000lb Capacity
More than 30 advances make the Toyota 3-Wheel Electric more versatile than ever. Welcome to a whole new world of uptime, productivity and industry-leading performance. Spend less time on maintenance. And more time getting things done.
Lift Capacity: 15,000 - 30,000
Mast Height: 189" - 198"
- Improved Ergonomics
- Optional Rear Assist Grip
- Energy Efficiency and One-Charge Run Time
- Lower Cost of Ownership
- 100% On-Board Programming and Diagnostics
- Wet Disc Brakes
- Cornering Speed Control
- Standard 4-Way Adjustable Full-Suspension Seat
- Cowl-Mounted Hydraulic Levers
- Mast Cushioning
- Active Mast Control (AMC)
GET MORE INFO
Take a look at the features below and view the full brochure and spec sheet to see the full capabilities of the Toyota 3-Wheel Electric.
- LED forward-facing cab-mounted headlights (4)
- LED forward-facing front fender-mounted headlights (2)
- LED forward-facing mast-mounted headlights (2)
- LED forward-facing attachment-mounted spreader headlights (2)
- LED rearward-facing lights (2)
- Stairway lighting
- Strobe light
- Reverse travel alarms
- Single multifunction joystick control handle
- Key off headlights
- Sideview mirrors (right & left side)
- Front indicator lights (stop, turn, tail, backup)
- Rear combination lights
- Elevated operator cab ((ECH5-8 only)
- Dashless cab design for improved visibility
- Front & rear windshield washer/wiper
- Top mounted windshield washer/wiper
- Individually controlled front/rear wipers
- Cabin doors with sliding windows
- LED twistlock indicator lights inside cab
- Tilt-steering column
- Left-hand directional shift lever
- Adjustable air-ride seat with retractable seat belts
- Lockable doors with greaseable hinges
- Cab heater & defroster
- Tinted glass to minimize glare
- Four turn lock-to-lock steering wheel
Ease of Service
Why Toyota Forklifts Are #1 In Safety
No other manufacturer puts concern for the operator front and center like Toyota does. The proof is in their #1 ranking in safety year after year, through independent studies conducted by Peerless Media Research Group. As well as the fact that they meet or exceed both American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards.
When it senses instability, SAS instantly engages the swing lock cylinder to stabilize the rear axle, creating the lateral stability needed to help reduce risk of tip-over.
Automatic Fork Leveling
SAS automatic fork leveling control adjusts the mast so that the forks are level with the ground for ease in retrieving pallets at high levels
Active Mast Function Controller
Sensing the load weight and mast height, the rear tilt speed control governs the mast's reverse tilt speed to decrease the chance of spilling unsecured loads or tipping the forklift backward.
Forward Tilt Angle Control automatically overrides the operator's manual control, limiting the forward tilt of the mast and making it more difficult to spill a load. Or worse, tip the forklift forward.