Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc. (TMHU) recently launched a new line of high-quality scissor lifts manufactured by AICHI, a subsidiary of Toyota Industries Corporation since 2003. Toyota AICHI dealers in the U.S. and Canada now offer five new scissor lifts with 19- to 32-foot platform heights and 30- to 46-inch platform widths.
“We are driven to deliver a wide range of material handing products to customers in North America,” said TMHU’s Special Products Sales Manager Alan Dotts. “Toyota’s new line of AICHI scissor lifts demonstrates our commitment to being a full-line equipment supplier and solutions partner.”
Toyota’s new AICHI scissor lift models feature:
- Toyota's exclusive AC motor drive system for lower maintenance costs and more than twice the operating time of a hydraulic drive system.
- 220 Amp Hour batteries for extended operating hours and greater efficiency and productivity.
- Reduced weight for increased maximum speeds.
- A lowered height 19-foot model to fit through a standard doorway.
- New three-stage scissor links for easier entry and exit on a lowered platform.
- A longer wheelbase and lowered center of gravity for improved stability.
- A full range of standard equipment and options, including an all-new industry-leading joystick.
ABOUT AICHI, A TOYOTA INDUSTRIES COMPANY
Since its founding in 1962, AICHI has aimed to improve work environments in cooperation with its customers to create safer, more efficient and comfortable work sites. Toyota AICHI dealers offer industry-leading support in every area of service, including parts, maintenance, financing, rentals and accessories. For more information on Aichi products, visit Aichilift.com.
ABOUT TOYOTA INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT
Proudly manufactured in the U.S., Toyota Industrial Equipment offers a full line of material handling solutions including forklifts, automated guided vehicles, fleet management services and tow tractors. Toyota’s commitment to quality, reliability and customer satisfaction, the hallmark of the Toyota Production System, extends throughout more than 220 locations in North America. For more information, visit toyotaforklifts.com.