Cascade single-double pallet handlers are built to help you perform in real working conditions and meet the demanding applications throughout the material handling industry. You can handle a single pallet, or spread the forks hydraulically to lift, carry and sideshift multiple pallets side by side.
The Cascade Single-Double Pallet Handler allows operators to spread loads against trailer walls with little effort. They’re engineered to deliver and proven to be both versatile and durable.
Move more loads faster, minimize damage and stay competitive with the Cascade single-double pallet handler. Achieve the productivity gains of double unit load handling without sacrificing the ability to handle single pallets.
Not available for rent. View our rental attachments.
- Capacity: Up to 10,000 lbs.
- Mounting Classes: I, II, III, or IV
- Pallet Types: 36″ x 36″ Beverage Pallets, 48″ x 40″ Block and GMA Pallets, 44″ x 56″ Container Pallets
- Superior visibility through and over the frame for damage free handling at all stacking heights
- All steel frame for increased overall durability, eliminating flexing
- Easy access cylinders for quick servicing
- Bolt-on interchangeable forks for low service cost
- Full-length, fully enclosed wrap around UHMW plastic bearings provide maximum strength and support, greatly reducing wear on bearing surface
- Dual class II and III mountings, easily field converted
- Inner forks mounted on a chrome pin for greater stability
- Adjustable fork set spread for ability to handle different types of pallets
- Various load backrest configuration heights, fork lengths
- Various fork set spreads and opening ranges
- Quick disconnect lower hooks
- Drop shank forks – forks are lowered relative to the attachment frame
- Independent fork set control – allows moving left or right fork set independent of the opposite fork set
- Non-side shifting models available
Get a Quote
Get a Quote for Cascade Single-Double Pallet Handler