Cascade single-double pallet handlers are built to help you perform in real working conditions and meet the demanding applications throughout the material handling industry. You can handle a single pallet, or spread the forks hydraulically to lift, carry and sideshift multiple pallets side by side.
The Cascade Single-Double Pallet Handler allows operators to spread loads against trailer walls with little effort. They’re engineered to deliver and proven to be both versatile and durable.
A double forklift lets you move more loads faster, minimize damage and stay competitive with the Cascade single-double pallet handler. Achieve the productivity gains of double unit load handling without sacrificing the ability to handle single pallets.
Not available for rent. View our rental attachments.
- Capacity: Up to 10,000 lbs.
- Mounting Classes: I, II, III, or IV
- Pallet Types: 36″ x 36″ Beverage Pallets, 48″ x 40″ Block and GMA Pallets, 44″ x 56″ Container Pallets
- Superior visibility through and over the frame for damage free handling at all stacking heights
- All steel frame for increased overall durability, eliminating flexing
- Easy access cylinders for quick servicing
- Bolt-on interchangeable forks for low service cost
- Full-length, fully enclosed wrap around UHMW plastic bearings provide maximum strength and support, greatly reducing wear on bearing surface
- Dual class II and III mountings, easily field converted
- Inner forks mounted on a chrome pin for greater stability
- Adjustable fork set spread for ability to handle different types of pallets
- Various load backrest configuration heights, fork lengths
- Various fork set spreads and opening ranges
- Quick disconnect lower hooks
- Drop shank forks – forks are lowered relative to the attachment frame
- Independent fork set control – allows moving left or right fork set independent of the opposite fork set
- Non-side shifting models available
Get a Quote
Get a Quote for Cascade Single-Double Pallet Handler