NOW HIRING - TECHNICIANS
BECOME A TECH FOR CONGER
With your mechanical ability you'll be working as a Service Technician on industrial equipment such as forklifts, aerial lifts, utility vehicles and more. No one day will ever be the same as you'll be working as part of a technical team that has a passion for what they do.
We're looking for technicians in our Wausau, Green Bay, & Neenah service areas. You can live outside of the direct area as you may be traveling in your own service van. Which means your location does not matter much.
Great benefits. Full time work.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair Toyota and all other makes of forklifts.
- Travel to customer facilities to service material handling equipment.
- Perform all assigned planned maintenance on customer lift trucks.
- Maintain a service van and its inventory.
- Process paperwork upon completion of each job.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude, knowledge of electrical/electronic systems and hydraulics and internal combustion engines, and the ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic schematics is a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and customer care skills.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and ability to safely operate lift trucks.
- Previous lift truck repair, auto repair, welding experience or knowledge of the various types of testing equipment is a plus.
- Monday - Friday hours
- Great Health Insurance (90% of premiums paid by Conger)
- Health Savings Account (with employer bi-weekly contribution)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan (with company match)
- Paid Time Off
WHAT TO EXPECT
EXPERIENCE THE PASSION OF A CONGER SERVICE TECH
Hear first-hand what it's like to be a material handling technician from two different perspectives - a road technician and shop technician.
APPLY TO BE A SERVICE TECH
To apply for a service technician position, fill out the form below and one of our associates will be in touch shortly.
Prefer a paper application? Click here.